1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp fresh minced ginger
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
salt & pepper to taste
2 8oz skinless salmon fillets
1/4 cup saki
2 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp sesame seed
1. Mix brown sugar, red pepper,
and salt & pepper to create rub. Generously rub salmon fillets. Set aside.
2. Prepare to sauté. Heat oil in a preheated 12" stainless steel sauté pan.
3. Add ginger, cook for 30 secs.
4. Add salmon to pan & turn enough to avoid burning. Cook till done and remove from pan. Plate the fish.
5. Add saki, sesame oil and seeds, increase heat and reduce the sauce a bit while scraping the goodness from the bottom of the pan.
6. Add sauce to fish and serve. eat it up.